Noelia Ricci is located on the hills of Predappio, Valle dei Rabbi. It was born as an ambitious project within the company Pandolfa, led by Marco Cirese. Villa Pandolfa is a splendid monumental work built between 1731 and 1763, where weddings and gala evenings are still organized today. It belongs to Mrs. Paola Piscopo, daughter of Noelia Ricci and Mario Piscopo. The arrival of the Ricci family in these areas dates back to 1941, but it is only at the beginning of the seventies which begins to grow vineyards of Sangiovese, with the aim of bringing it back to the splendor of a time. But it is only with the arrival of Marco Cirese who has the final turn. It focuses on the vineyards which, because of their exhibit properties, were the least appreciated by the Pandolfa company, and began to produce elegant and fine wines, traditional, expressive, without excessive alcohol, from a pleasant and fresh drink. Beautiful labels of its bottles, where an insect indicates young wines, and a monkey to be stored in the cellar and tasting in a few years.