Fleury is located in the Cotes de Bar, its history began in 1895 when the founder, Emile, planted Pinot Nero grafts grafted on American foot, following the devastation of phylloxera. The breakthrough takes place in 1929, when his son Robert began to win his Champagne, with the aim of producing a quality Champagne. In 1962, with the arrival of Jean-Pierre, he started cultivating vineyards with biological criteria, abandoning the use of herbicides and chemical treatments. In 1989, the first company in Champagne, Flery converted to biodynamics. Today, Flery is led by his sons Jean-Sebastien and Morgane who do not cease to make new wine making and continue the great tradition of supporting the small local vigneron from where they buy the grapes and to which they provide the working structures.